Our product range for the food industry consists of different types of high quality bags to satisfy our customers. We offer polypropylene and kraft bags. These bags are flexible and durable, making them easy to transport and store. Besides, these products are subject to precise controls by our many engineers in order to maintain a high level of quality and therefore, continuing to keep our promises as we have done since 1951.
We give our customers the opportunity to personalize their bags with printings and offer different qualities and ranges of colors. The different printing media are: woven, laminated, kraft paper and BOPP. Kraft paper and BOPP allow an excellent printing quality.
Our wide range is used for flour, sugar, salt, pasta, semolina, cocoa, coffee, yeast and other foods.
The polypropylene net bag is generally used in the packaging of onions, oranges, bulbs, potatoes and various vegetables.
- flexible packaging
- Polypropylene woven bag
- Laminated Polypropylene woven bag
- Polypropylene woven bag BOPP
- Block Bottom with valve – Ad*Star bag
- Simple woven polypropylene fabric
- Laminated woven polypropylene fabric
- Tubular woven polypropylene fabric
- Laminated tubular woven polypropylene fabric
- Polypropylene bag lined with polyethylene
- Valve bag
- Box bag
- Net bag (leno) in woven polypropylene
- Agricultural twine in polypropylene
- Sewing thread in polypropylene
- Kraft paper bag
- Kraft paper roll