CIF, leader in the PP bag market
Established in 1951 in Tangier (Morocco), CIF, Compagnie Industrielle des Fibres, leader in the manufacture and marketing of packaging is committed to meeting the requirements of its business partners, employees, shareholders and local communities.
Our vision is to maintain our leadership by ensuring the company’s sustainable growth and development.
Our mission is to bring all employees together in a mindset of collaboration in order to achieve our vision while respecting the company’s values.
Our products form a wide range of packaging solutions such as woven polypropylene bags, laminated woven bags, BOPP woven bags, net bags, kraft paper bags, etc. These bags are perfectly suited to the needs of various industries such as agriculture, agri-food, animal feed, chemical, construction, mining, etc.
To achieve this, we are committed to:
– Anticipate quality problems, risk of accidents and occupational diseases.
– Continuously improve the quality management of our products and services as well as safety, health and hygiene conditions.
– Comply with the current legislation and regulations.
– Develop the skills of our employees through continuous training in order to motivate them to achieve the company’s objectives.
– Inform all staff regularly about quality and safety indicators.
– Consult the staff and encourage our employees to participate in improving quality and safety performance.